Bible Studies & Men’s LIFE Groups
- Wednesday Nights, 6:30 pm, weekly, September-May
- Brown Bag Lunch, 4th Tuesday of the month @ noon, Library. Bring your lunch and a Bible for a study with Pastor Ralph.
- Friday Mornings, 6:30 pm, weekly
- Saturday Mornings 8:00 am, weekly
To connect with any of these groups, contact LIFE group coordinator Laura Bowser at email@example.com.
March Madness, Saturday, March 23rd, 3 pm – 7 pm
Put away the “honey do” list and join the men’s ministry team to watch some college hoops. It’s an open house, stop by to watch a game or two. Bring your favorite beverage or appetizer. Contact Johnny Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
- Softball—Join the men’s softball team for spring and fall seasons; games are normally on Thursday nights.
- Basketball—Enjoy fellowship with other men during the winter for 3-on-3 basketball on Thursday nights.
- Golf Tournament–GBPC sponsors an annual golf tournament to support Vida Joven Mission Trips. Next tournament is June 17, 2019.