Volunteer @ GBPC
WORSHIP & MUSIC:
- Communion Prep: Help prepare the trays and bread each month for communion services. This is a simple job to do and you can even team up with someone.
- Media Operators: Volunteers needed for media presentations Sunday mornings. We are especially in need of media operators for our 9:30 a.m. service. Training is available. Interested people should have an interest in technology.
- Musicians & Singers: The praise team for our contemporary services is also open to instrumentalists and vocalists.
- Ushers: Ushers greet and hand out bulletins at each of our worship services.
- Sanctuary Servants: Each week we have special sanctuary helpers that straighten the pews and make our worship space ready for Sunday morning. The schedule is flexible and the time involvement is minimal, approximately one hour.
- Chancel Choir: Looking for some committed singers who love fellowship, serving the Lord and MUSIC! Some knowledge of music is important, but if you can sing and want to try the chancel choir, you are welcome!
- Choirs for Children and Youth: Do you have a child Pre-school age through 7th grade? We have a dedicated group of directors who would love to have your child participate in one of our many choirs. Register online
- Youth Instrumental Ensemble: Students 8th grade through college are invited to participate in our Youth Instrumental Ensemble. Register online.
For any of these Worship & Music areas, contact:
Director of Music, Billye Brown Youmans, email@example.com
Contemporary Worship Director, Charity Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN’S & YOUTH MINISTRY:
- Children’s Small Group Leaders: (Sundays 9:30 & 11:00 am) A small group leader is the primary model, or teacher, for a group of up to 10 children and encourages spiritual growth through relationships, discussion, and other small group activities.
- Shepherd/Substitute: Need someone who is available to assist or fill in occasionally for a Small Group Leader.
- KICK (Wednesday nights, 6:30-7:45 pm) We are looking for shepherds to assist with group activities for our K-4th grade groups.
- Youth Small Group Leader: Provide for the spiritual formation of young people by developing relationships with them, modeling an authentic Christian faith, and teaching them the essentials of following Christ.
For any Children or Youth Ministry positions, contact:
Director of Children’s Ministry, Stacey Michalak, email@example.com
Children’s Ministry Assistant, Via Goode, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Youth Ministry, Andrew Marshall, email@example.com.
- Welcome Desk/Greeters: Enjoy meeting, greeting, and helping people? A 15 minute commitment to serve at the desk or door will continue the tradition of welcome to GBPC. Volunteers are needed from 8:00-8:15 a.m., 9:15-9:30 a.m., and 10:30-11:00 a.m. Training available. Click here if interested
STEWARDSHIP & FINANCE:
- Offering Counters: Be part of a team that counts Sunday offerings on Monday mornings from 8:30 until 10:30. Volunteer for as many Mondays as you would like.
- Auditors: The church is required to have its financial records audited every year. Be part of a team that divides the audit responsibility for this once a year task. No CPA certification is required!
Contact Debbie Acors, firstname.lastname@example.org