Join the Seasoned Saints (anyone over 55) for monthly luncheons, held the 4th Friday of each month at GBPC. For Lunch Reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 13: Fieldtrip to Bacon’s Castle in Suffolk
- September 19: Fieldtrip to Norfolk Zoo
- September 27: Robert Hitchings on “Mysteries & Spooks of Chesapeake”\
- October TBD: Fieldtrip to Gumtree Farm
- October 25: Programs offered by the Chesapeake Library
- November TBD: Fieldtrip to the Virginia Symphony
- November 22: “Giving Back” Day-when we help serve others in the community
Brown Bag Lunch
Senior men are invited to join Pastor Ralph for Bible study on the fourth Tuesday of every month at noon. Bring your own lunch and enjoy a time of fellowship.
Throughout the year, the Seasoned Saints go on a variety of trips for fun, fellowship and education.
- September 13th Trip to Smithfield, VA for a docent led tour of historical buildings, with lunch at Smithfield Station. Church bus will leave at 9:30 and return late afternoon. Sign up in the Narthex or with Judi Morgan at email@example.com or call 410-1696.