GBPC is opening to groups to meet inside and outside of the building. All meetings must be scheduled through our building use form and are be confirmed by our church secretary.
PROTOCOL FOR SMALL GROUP MEETINGS
Definition of a Small Group: (50 or fewer people socially distanced per the Governor’s guidelines)
Entering and Exiting the Building
*Use the covered entrance by the Narthex in the large parking lot. Upon entry, please use the available hand sanitizer.
* Perform hand hygiene upon entering the building, and as needed during the meeting.
* Please fellowship outside.
General Guidelines for Safety
* Be respectful of others and stay home if running a fever, sick or feeling “under the weather”.
* Stay home if you have had a known or suspected exposure to Covid.
* Wear a mask while in the building.
* Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be practiced throughout the meeting.
* Personal beverages are allowed. Please no food.
* No shared items, i.e. pens, pencils, books, handouts.
*Use the bathrooms specified. Doors will be propped open for airflow. Please wash and dry your hands after use.
Group Leaders Responsibilities
* Will be responsible for cleaning commonly touched surfaces at the end of the meeting please see Room Cleaning Checklist provided.
* Will be responsible to keep a list of attendees to facilitate contact tracing if needed.
* Contact Tonia in the church office to reserve the meeting space for your group.
* If appropriate, considerate leaving the meeting space door open.
* Childcare will be offered when space/childcare workers are available.