GBPC Clean Up
May 25, 2020 all-day
Volunteers needed for a variety of “honey does” around the church! All workers should contact Sam Chalk (608)794-7110 or Carter Wright (757) 328-0437 to get detailed directions and the materials needed.
Things to do at church.
- Paint the Barn Red colored doors on the rest room hallway and Adult Sunday school wing a light grey.
- Clean off the roof and down spouts.
- Wash the windows.
- Power wash the vinyl siding, some second story work.
- Pick up branches around the church.
- Cut the Azalea bushes on the Cedar Road side, lower so people in small cars can see up Cedar Road.
- Cut brush and small trees in the BMP area, and haul brush to Old Drive side of the street.
- Remove the plants and bushes from the raised flower beds outside of the Preschool doors to the playground and throw rotten wood in dumpster and replant the flowers and bushes in the ground.
- Fix the Preschool “Hand Print “ sign on the end of the East End Lounge.
- Clean and wash the bus.
- Weed the flower beds around the church.
- Clean up around the shed, cut up wood.
All workers should contact Sam Chalk(608)794-7110 or Carter Wright (757)328-0437 to get detailed directions and the materials needed.