April 4, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
8:15 am GBPC on Your Couch service will drop online. Service is available here, Facebook, and YouTube
9 am Traditional Service in person and livestreamed
10:30 am Contemporary Service in person and livestreamed
Join us as we celebrate the resurrection of our savior, Jesus Christ. RSVP is required and seating will be assigned for COVID restrictions compliance.
Link here to let us know you are coming! (link active Feb. 17th)
Join us as we worship together inside! Covid safety precautions will be followed:
- Seating will be limited to approximately 110 persons per service. Those persons must sign up online and reserve their seating.
- Masks will be required of all attending the service.
- Parking will be limited to the large parking lot in order to restrict the flow of people entering the church, check people in, and maintain safe practices.
- Ushers and medical team volunteers will check in attendees, help them to maintain social distancing, and offer masks and hand sanitizer.
- Congregants will be asked not to sing. The Music Ministry will offer music from the front.
- Congregants will be directed to fill the sanctuary from front to back. Congregants must sit 6 feet apart from each other if not in the same family group.
- No children’s ministry or nursery will be offered.
- If more than one service is offered, there will be ample time between services to spray the sanctuary with disinfectant and clean the necessary areas of the church.
- Only the family bathroom will be open for use in case of emergencies. Congregants are asked not to use the bathroom if possible.
- Offering plates will not be passed between congregants. Online giving is recommended as best practice. Offering plates will be located at the doors at the conclusion of each service.
- Communion: Ushers will distribute individual bags of elements to family groups for them to partake at home.
- Fellowship areas will be blocked off. Congregants will be asked not to gather for fellowship before or after the service and to maintain social distancing at all times.